Camomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Essential Oil is extracted from the flowers of the Roman Camomile plant. It has been used for centuries to promote deep sleep and relaxation. This calming and uplifting essential oil has many emotional and physical health benefits. As a home remedy, it is traditionally used to help digestion, calm the nerves, fight infections, improve circulation, and so much more.
Aroma: fruity, strong, herbaceous, dry and sweet scent
Properties: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, anti-spasmodic, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibiotic, disinfectant
Spiritual Aspects: Love, Longevity, Happiness, Inner Peace, Spiritual Awareness
Chakra: Heart & Throat
Benefits for Massage & Skin Care:
- Reduces inflammation when used in a compress
- Excellent for sunburns when combined with lavender and aloe
- Improves skin elasticity and soothes dry, itchy skin
- Helps to clear acne, athlete’s foot, dandruff, and eczema
- Cuts, ulcers, and wounds can be treated with a diluted wash
- Diminishes scars and dark spots on the skin
- Helps reduce pain in muscles and joints, headaches, toothaches, and bone injuries
- Stimulates circulation and helps detoxify the blood from toxins
- Aids the digestive and urinary systems
- Can help prevent and fight infections
- Beneficial for jaundice and liver problems
- Aids the treatment of rheumatism and arthritis
- Chamomile Essential Oil is safe for babies, children, and pets in proper dose
- Useful for insomnia especially when blended with lavender and orange
- Balancing to central nervous system
- Helpful for irritability
- Uplifts the spirit and eliminates depression
- Relieves anger and exhaustion
- Alleviates tension and stress
- Creates emotional stability
- Brings inner peace and joyfulness
- Allows us to connect with the spiritual realms for comfort and unity
- Can help clear away past emotional debris
- Harmonizing, and soothing to the spirit
- Use in an essential oil diffuser throughout the home for cleansing and purification.
- Add 10 to 15 drops to your bath to attract love.
Did you know?
Chamomile essential oil can be used to lighten hair color.
THIS ESSENTIAL OIL IS AVAILABLE AT GODDESS I AM HEALING & ART CENTER
Recipe for Sleep Blend
- 3 drops Chamomile
- 4 drops Lavender
- 3 drops Clary Sage
- 3 drops Sweet Orange
Drip essential oils on a cotton ball, and then place it in your pillowcase to ensure a good night’s sleep.
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS PAGE IS FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE THE ADVICE GIVEN BY A PHARMACIST, PHYSICIAN, OR ANY OTHER LICENSED HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. GAIA’S HEALING GIFTS PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY HEALTH CONDITION OR DISEASE.